Fuel is a financial technology company, which provides a cloud-based financial department for startups and SMBs. Contrary to ERP systems, Fuel is fast, agile, and affordable. In less than 2 years we have scaled to over 200 clients, big and small, managing over $250M in P&L for companies like Petcube, SAGA, Delfast, Awesomic, Etnodim and others.
Fuel’s software and a team of consultants creates automation, graphs, and spreadsheets, so that our clients can get their P&L, Cash Flow, Financial Projections, Plan/Fact, Unit Economics, and finally, peace of mind. All in familiar Google Spreadsheets without months of integrations and insane setup costs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a passion for finance, who converts leads into contracts and helps clients solve their challenges.
- Reach out to new inbound and outbound leads and engage them with calls and emails.
- Coordinate and then run product demos for prospective clients or partners.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Fuel’s services and financial products
- Conduct high-level conversations with prospects by understanding their needs and articulating Fuel’s value proposition
- Follow up with existing prospects to keep the momentum of sales and keep updated on where they stand in the process
- Look for new sales strategies, conversation techniques, and frameworks to increase pipeline conversion rate
- Close deals in a timely manner, negotiate the price when necessary, and prepare offers for possible clients
- Work with CRM (Pipedrive) and analyze the funnel for its effectiveness;
- Offer solutions, make decisions on how to improve sales funnels
- Maintain a relationship with existing clients to ensure everything is going well and identify potential upsell opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 + years of experience in a B2B sales or relevant sales experience or 2+ years of experience in financial services
- Strive to understand our financial product in detail;
- Pipeline management skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Track record of successfully achieving or overachieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise, and compelling storyteller
- Fearless and positive attitude — you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines and execute all tasks
- Self-starter — you’re always looking for ways to do your job better
- Passion and desire to change the financial sphere with us and make founders fall in love with finance!
- Fluent English.
Reporting to CEO
- Join us in our mission to save hundreds of thousands of SMBs from bankruptcies and unlock trillions of dollars in world GDP growth.
- Work with a team of passionate, friendly, joyful professionals. We work hard and play hard
- Grow into a multi-versed sales professional and be ready for a constant bar-raising
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Remote-first mentality